Jazz, Pom, Hip Hop, Tap
- Dancers can wear form fitting clothing that allows movement, including leggings, yoga pants, athletic pants, shorts, dance tshirts, fitted shirts, tanks and leotards. No jeans, sweatshirts or dresses allowed.
- Hair must be pulled back in a ponytail, bun, or braid. No headbands.
- Black leotard, pink tights and turn shoes/ballet shoes. Ballet skirts are allowed.
- Hair should be pulled back into a ballerina bun.
All Star Dance Program Dress Code
- Students must wear form fitting clothing. No t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants or bagging pants.
- Hair must be pulled back and fastened securely.
- Proper shoes must be worn at all times.
- All shoes will be ordered through the studio.
- Order and pay for your shoes on the 1st of every month and they will be ordered on the 5th.
- All information will be communicated via email or the Front Desk.
- We are not responsible for providing care before or after any class. If you need to make arrangements, please call our Front Desk.
- Canceling Classes: We reserve the right to cancel any class due to inclement weather. No refunds will be given, however a make up class will always be available.
- No food is allowed anywhere but the studio lobby
- No gum chewing is allowed in class
We are a Peanut/Tree nut FREE studio.